Counselling and psychotherapy can help you to bring about the changes in yourself, and in your life, that you long for. We work together in a collaborative relationship to help you to understand yourself and move your life forwards in the way you want it to go.
Some of the reasons people seek therapy are:
- feeling depressed, unhappy or alone
- struggling with problems in your relationships
- difficulties originating in childhood
- feeling ashamed of yourself
- wanting to change repetitive patterns of thought, feeling or behaviour
- feeling numb and wanting to get in touch with yourself
“It is not too late
To open your depths by plunging into them
And drink in the life
That reveals itself quietly there”– Rilke
about Cathy Boyd
I am an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist working in private practice from home. I love being able to help people feel better in themselves and move forwards in their lives.
My style of working is gentle, compassionate and client-centred. It is aimed towards increasing awareness, autonomy and selfhood in the individual.
location and fees for counselling and psychotherapy in Bristol
I am based in Bishopston, north Bristol.
- Individuals £45
- Couples £55